RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus
Rpsc assistant professor syllabus political science | rpsc assistant professor syllabus in hindi pdf | rpsc assistant professor syllabus geography | Rpsc assistant professor syllabus paper 3 | Rpsc assistant professor syllabus | Rpsc assistant professor gk syllabus | syllabus of rpsc assistant professor | RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus
The RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has recently published the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus 2023 on its official website. It is imperative for all prospective candidates to diligently prepare for the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023. It is advised that candidates thoroughly review the subject-specific RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 PDFs to obtain a comprehensive grasp of the syllabus content.
This comprehensive article on RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 aims to provide candidates with crucial insights that will greatly assist in their exam preparation. By adopting a structured and focused approach to their studies, candidates can significantly enhance their prospects of achieving success in the upcoming RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023.
RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 Overview
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is in charge of conducting the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023 through an offline mode. Those in search of insights into the RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 can access a comprehensive resource in the following table. Within this table, you will discover an extensive compilation of pertinent subjects and topics that candidates should diligently prepare for to excel in the examination.
By consulting this informative table, candidates can attain a deeper understanding of the exam’s content and structure. This valuable insight will empower them to strategize their study plan effectively, enabling a focused approach towards crucial areas of study. Ultimately, this meticulous preparation approach is bound to significantly enhance their performance potential in the upcoming RPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2023.
RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023
|Exam||RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Vacancy||To Be Notified|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2023
Familiarize yourself with the RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2023 to gain a thorough understanding of its intricacies. As part of the examination, candidates will be required to respond to multiple-choice questions (MCQs) carrying a total of 200 marks within a timeframe of 5 hours. The examination consists of three distinct papers: Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III. Further details can be found in the provided table below.
RPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2023
|Question type||Multiple Choice Question|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Negative Marking||1/3 marks will be deducted for each correct answer|
|Medium of Competitive Exam||Bilingual in English & Hindi|
|Total Papers||3 Papers|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 Marks Distribution
Candidates are advised to thoroughly review the RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 Marks Distribution provided below to gain clarity and enhance comprehension. In both Paper I and Paper II, candidates are required to tackle 75 objective-type multiple-choice questions within a timeframe of 3 hours each. In the case of Paper III, candidates are expected to answer 50 objective-type multiple-choice questions within a span of 2 hours. For a clearer understanding, kindly consult the table presented below.
|RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 Marks Distribution|
|Paper I||The subject concerned with the post||75||3 hours|
|Paper II||The subject concerned with the post||75||3 hours|
|Paper III||General Studies of Rajasthan||50||2 hours|
RPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023
The RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment examination is structured into three distinct segments. The first two papers, namely Paper 1 and Paper 2, encompass the Subject Concerned that corresponds to the fields for which the candidates have submitted their applications. On the other hand, Paper 3 is centered around General Studies specific to Rajasthan. Presented here is an inclusive outline of the syllabus designed for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam, encompassing the contents of Papers 1, 2, and 3.
Paper III – General Studies of Rajasthan
History, Art, Culture, Literature, and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilizations of Rajasthan with special reference to Mesolithic (Late Stone Age) sites in Rajasthan i.e. Nimbahera, Bagor, and Mandia.
- Major dynasties of Rajasthan and its rulers through the Ages and their cultural achievements (1000 – 1800 A.D.).
- Political Resistance of Rajput Rulers against Muslim Power. Special reference to Rattan Singh, Hammir, Kanhad dev and Maldev, Chandrasen, and Pratap.
(i) Bhakti Movement and Sufism in Medieval Rajasthan special reference to Mira, Dadu, and Khawaja Moin – ud – din Chishty.
Saints: Special emphasis to be paid to the teachings of Ramdevji, Gogaji, Tejaji, Pabuji, Mallinath, Dhanna, Pipa, Haridas, Raidas, Jasnath and Sects.
(ii) Folk Gods and Goddesses.
Political Awakening and Freedom Movement in Rajasthan: 1857, Peasant and Tribal Movements, Prajamandal Movements, Contribution of Women in Social and Political Awakening.
- Folk Culture:
- Fairs and Festivals,
- Different Schools of Painting,
- Folk Tales and Gathas,
- Folk Songs,
- Folk Dances,
- Folk Music, and Instruments.
(ii) Dress and Ornaments, Handicrafts.
- Rajasthani Language: Origin and Development.
- Main Dialects and Region.
- Rajasthani Scripts: Mudia and Devnagari.
(a) Rajasthani Literature: Its Evolution.
- Early Period
- Pre-Medieval Period
- Post-Medieval Period
- Modern Period.
(b) Famous Writers and their Works.
- Tourism and Rajasthan: Heritage, Tourism Policy and Vision.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Physiographic Regions, Rivers and Lakes.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Soil, Minerals and Energy Resources – Renewable and Non – renewable.
- Population – Characteristics, Livestock, Biodiversity and its Conservation.
- Production and Distribution of Major Crops, Major Irrigation Projects, Major Industries
- Drought and Famines, Desertification, Environmental Problems, Disaster Management and Pandemics.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, and Council of Ministers.
- State Legislative Assembly, High Court, and Judicial System of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, State Election Commission, State Finance Commission, State Human Rights Commission, State Commission for Women, State Information Commission, Lokayukta, and Auditor General.
- Chief Secretary, Government Secretariat, Chief Minister’s Office (CMO), Divisional Commissioner, District Administration, Institutions of Panchayati Raj, and Urban Local – Self Government.
- Government Policies and Right-based Citizenship: Right to Information, Guaranteed Delivery of Public Services, Citizen’s Charters, Social Audit, Jan Soochna Portal, Rajasthan Sampark Portal etc.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Characteristics of the state economy.
- Occupational Distribution.
- The compositional trend of State Domestic Product.
- Major Sectoral Issues.
- Agricultural Sector: Characteristics of agricultural sector in Rajasthan. Major Rabi and Kharif crops with special reference to oil seeds and spices. Irrigated area and trends, Problems of migrant workers and their rehabilitation. Agricultural credit.
- Livestock: Trends in livestock population. Milk production in Rajasthan.
- Industrial Outlook: Major industries of Rajasthan. Constraints to development of industries. MSMEs in Rajasthan. Roles and problems of small industries. Industrial sickness. Major state public sector enterprises. SEZ in Rajasthan. Role of RIICO and RFC. Agro-Processing Policy (2020).
- Service Sector: Primary education, Development in recent years. Health programmes of state government. Mid-Day Meal Programme. Indira Rasoi Yojna.
- Infrastructure Development: Progress in national highways, state highways and village roads. Power: Progress in power generation. Recent progress in solar power projects.
- Handicrafts of Rajasthan.
- Major items of exports from Rajasthan.
- Major welfare schemes of state government for economically and socially backward classes, disabled people, and old-aged people. Steps were taken for women’s empowerment and child development.
- Regional economic inequalities in Rajasthan.
- Major Contemporary Events and Issues of Rajasthan.
- Persons and Places in News.
- Sports and Games.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus?
RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus outlines the topics and subjects that candidates need to prepare for the RPSC College Lecturer examination. It covers various subjects and areas relevant to the chosen discipline.
Where can I find the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus?
The RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus can be found on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). It is often available as a downloadable PDF document.
Is the Syllabus the same for all subjects under RPSC College Lecturer Exam?
No, the syllabus varies based on the subject for which you are applying. Different disciplines have their own specific syllabus to ensure that candidates are tested on subject-specific knowledge.
What subjects are covered in the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus?
The RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus covers a wide range of subjects, including but not limited to English, Mathematics, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Hindi, Sanskrit, Sociology, Commerce, Chemistry, Physics, and more.
Are there any changes to the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus from year to year?
While the core subjects remain relatively stable, minor updates or modifications might occur in the syllabus over time. It’s recommended to refer to the latest official syllabus provided by RPSC.
How can I effectively prepare for the RPSC College Lecturer Exam based on the syllabus?
To prepare effectively, start by thoroughly understanding the syllabus. Organize your study plan according to the subjects and topics listed. Collect relevant study materials, textbooks, and previous year question papers for better preparation.
Are there any recommended books to study for RPSC College Lecturer Exam as per the syllabus?
Yes, there are various recommended books and study materials available that align with the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus. Look for subject-specific books authored by reputable authors and publishers.
Is it necessary to cover all the topics mentioned in the syllabus?
Yes, it’s crucial to cover all the topics mentioned in the syllabus, as the examination is designed to test your proficiency in these areas. Skipping any section might put you at a disadvantage during the exam.
Is there a specific format for the RPSC College Lecturer Exam based on the syllabus?
The format of the exam typically includes a combination of multiple-choice questions, subjective questions, and possibly an interview round. The weightage of each format might vary based on the subject.
Can I get a printed copy of the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus?
While the RPSC College Lecturer Syllabus is often available for download on the official website, you can also consider printing a copy for easy reference and study.
Remember to stay updated with the official RPSC notifications and guidelines to ensure you have the most accurate and up-to-date information about the syllabus and exam pattern for the RPSC College Lecturer Exam.
|PNST Syllabus In Hindi||GPSC DYSO Syllabus 2023|
|Jharkhand PRT and TGT Teacher Online Form 2023||Agriculture Supervisor Syllabus Pdf 2023|