Job of Social Administrator in Medford USA
At Medford corps an job opportunity of housekeeping is opened with nice wage and perks in medford USA. Lets apply to get chance to earn money
Work Category: Social Administrations
Demand Number: SWING014793
Posting Subtle elements
Posted: February 8, 2024
Full-Time Rate: $14.74 USD per hour
Locations Showing 1 area
Salvation Armed force Beatty Road
Medford, OR 975015708, USA
Travel Required: No
Work Points of interest
Hourly Wage: $14.74
Hours Per Week: 40
Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
Number of Positions: 1
Office: H.O.P.E. House Transitional Living
Position: Swing Move Orderly
The Salvation Armed force Mission Articulation:
The Salvation Armed force, an worldwide development, is an zealous portion of the widespread Christian Church. The Bible serves as the foundation for its message. Its devotion is inspired by God’s love. Its goal is to share the good news of Jesus Christ and to indiscriminately address human needs in His name.
Total the online work application, transfer a continue.
To apply online go to: Click Here
Swing Move Specialist
To apply in individual, go to 304 Beatty St., Medford, OR 97501. Bring a continue and total the work application given to you. Fragmented applications will not be acknowledged.
Questions, contact Krystle Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 773-6965. Ms. Williams is the sole point of contact for questions with respect to this position.
Selecting Convenience Explanation:
To get help with housing related to the American’s with Incapacities Act (ADA) concerning your application prepare, if you don’t mind contact 1-888-887-6528 or mail email@example.com, consideration Eric Hansen or Sheila Jordan.
The Salvation Armed force will comply with all administrative orders and any legally binding commitments relative to COVID-19 security measures, counting obligatory inoculation of staff, in the event that required. The Salvation Armed force will consider demands for exceptions from any such prerequisites on either devout or therapeutic grounds.
Instruction and Work Encounter:
Tall School Recognition Favored
A least of two a long time in a service-related field managing with individuals and their needs as well as a foundation in building support and repair
Scope of job Position:
The reason of this position is to bolster the Corps Officers and most of the exercises of the Corps and community administrations that Medford Citadel Corps gives.
The Specialist is to help people looking for help from The Salvation Armed force. This incorporates legitimately taking all data for admissions and following purposes, giving help and steady administrations to shield inhabitants, and watching and detailing resident’s exercises. This position gives support administrations for the offices.
Information, Abilities, and Capacities Required:
- Must illustrate a energy for, and be recognizable with The Salvation Army’s mission, tenet, and neighborhood services; and speak to the beliefs of The Salvation Armed force in each angle of his/her work.
- Must be able to oversee a assortment of ventures at any given time.
- Must be able to work in an environment that’s active and must be able to work in show disdain toward of interferences and encompassing exercises.
- The capacity to preserve a self-motivated and self-directed plan. The worker must illustrate the capacity to arrange, organize, and arrange the capacities of his/her position.
- The capacity to show oneself in a professional and fitting way along side the capacity to preserve privacy with respect to information and documentation.
- The capacity to connected with colleagues and the open in a positive way and the capacity to work with individuals of different foundations and circumstances.
- The worker works with touchy and secret fabric. This position requires a criminal history data check. Conviction of a wrongdoing will not naturally block arrangement. The circumstances included within the conviction will be considered. Must have a substantial driver’s permit and a great driving record (Note:
- Earlier to arrangement, finalists will be required to supply authorization to The Salvation Armed force to get a driving record.)
- This position requires the capacity to be adaptable within the work week plan. Participation is an basic work of this position.
- Must have the fitness and information to perform the particular obligations and obligations as laid out within the work portrayal.
The taking after gear may be utilized:
phone, computer hardware, fax/copy machine, and 10 -key calculator. Visit phone and in-person contact with individuals from differing foundations will happen. Must have the capacity to:
sit, walk, stand, twist, squat, climb, stoop, and turn on an discontinuous or some of the time nonstop premise, to get a handle on, push, pull objects such as files, record cabinet drawers, and reach overhead, and to lift up to 40 lbs.
Basic Job Obligations:
It is the job obligation of each worker of The Salvation Armed force, Medford Citadel Corps, to reach out to individuals, without separation, within the title of The Salvation Armed force; making a difference to construct entirety individuals- spirit, soul and body- within the title of The Salvation Armed force.
- Teach unused clients as to the shield rules and approaches.
- Never leave the shield unsupervised.
- Must stay alert at all times and be open and accessible to all clients.
- Let clients who work late thru the entryway.
- Keep up computer records as endorsed by The Salvation Armed force approach and mandated by the Operations Chief.
- Keep up a difficult copy of records as a back up to the computer records.
- Keep up client house obligations and chores, overhaul client bed list, supper sheets and client mail sheets.
- Collect and disperse mail to the clients.
- Organize clients for all work subtle elements on the property.
- Precise checking of suppers, clients’ gatherings, and exterior gatherings.
- Screen the client’s house duties.
- Recognize property, furnishings, issues for repair or substitution and report these to the Operations Supervisor.
- Help clients with day to day needs, alluding clients to the case laborers.
- Screen and archive client exercises, work plans, assembly slips, feast checks, etc.
- Total exit data on clients at the time of release, when required.
- Conduct medicate and liquor testing as related to the shelter medicate and alcohol-free living environment approach.
- Reply the phone, coordinate calls, and take messages in compliance with The Salvation Armed force approach.
- Be familiar with crisis approaches and methods and able to form the fundamental contacts with the Fire Dept., Police Dept., and other Crisis Benefit Offices as required, and by Salvation Armed force arrangement.
- Make standard security checks of the grounds, buildings, and rooms to guarantee the safety of the inhabitants and staff.
- Screen the security cameras to guarantee the security of the inhabitants and staff.
- Perform housekeeping and cooking as required.
- Attend regular staff gatherings.
- Other obligations as alloted.
Must have the capacity to:
sit, walk, stand, twist, squat, climb, bow, and bend on an discontinuous or now and then continuous basis, to get a handle on, push, pull objects such as records, record cabinet drawers, and reach overhead, and to lift up to 40 lbs.
Job Working Conditions:
Must be able to work in an environment that’s quick paced, bargains with different units (within The Medford Citadel Corps) and must be able to multi-task and work in show disdain toward of interruptions an surrounding exercises.
Requires day by day inclusion in individual and professionally touchy things which require maintaining absolute secrecy. Works with touchy and private fabric.
Job Environment Conditions- Office:
Works on numerous ventures at once in an open office environment with numerous interferences and commotion from ringing telephones, printers, copiers, and walk-in traffic. Works in an office environment with visit interferences, different due dates, and competing needs. Visit phone and in-person contact with individuals from diverse foundations. Work performed in office environment with requesting timelines, moving priorities and steady intrusions in work schedule. Steady weight to meet deadlines. Work environment incorporates overseeing ventures with clashing necessities and tight due dates. Includes visit intrusions due to limited privacy. Requires concentration whereas working on profoundly specialized data with consistent interferences; requires sitting for long periods of time.
The Salvation Armed force does have a dress code. This will be shared with you at the time of business.
The candidate chosen for this position will be required to pass a criminal history data check. Conviction of a wrongdoing will not consequently block work. The circumstances included within the conviction(s) will be considered.
Qualified people must be able to perform the fundamental obligations of the position with or without convenience. A qualified individual with a inability may ask a adjustment or alteration to the work or work environment in arrange to meet the physical prerequisites of the position. The Salvation Armed force will endeavor to fulfill demands as long as the convenience needed is reasonable and no undue hardship would result.
Administrator: Operations Director
Travel Required No.
High School or Identical or way better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Incapacities.
The temporary worker will not discharge or in any other way separate against representatives or candidates since they have asked approximately, examined, or unveiled their own pay or the pay of another representative or applicant. However, workers who have get to to the recompense data of other workers or candidates as a portion of their essential work capacities cannot uncover the pay of other representatives or candidates to people who don’t something else have get to to recompense data, unless the disclosure could (be) a in reaction to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in encouragement of an examination, continuing, hearing, or activity, counting an examination conducted by the boss, or (c) reliable with the contractor’s legitimate obligation to furnish data. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)