FOOD Server for Preschool in Kaneohe
ID: 1515 2024
Position: Cook or Kitchen Floater
Preschool Nourishment Benefit Staff – Fun and Satisfying Work – Offer assistance Make a Distinction for our Small Learners. We’ll give preparing & a steady environment.
Kama’aina Kids in Kaneohe is currently looking for a extraordinary somebody to assist serve nutritious suppers to our expansive preschool program. Bring your cherish of children and past involvement in childcare, early instruction, and/or nourishment preparation to our group of kind, caring staff!
This is often a part-time position with the opportunity for extra hours on the off chance that wanted.
Plan: Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 3pm.
The Nourishment Server will oversee the catered dinners & snacks at our preschool / childcare center. This includes portioning nourishments into serving bowls, offer assistance with serving, and recording every day suppers.
This is often more than a customary job work – you’ll truly make a contrast.
Kama’aina Kids is Hawaii’s biggest childcare supplier. We’re a locally possessed and worked, non-profit organization. We are driven to serve children, families, and our communities by giving progressing quality education and enhancement programs to assist construct a sense of Self, Community and Environment. We offer significant benefits that support our ‘ohana, giving opportunity for development and improvement at each level.
Our organization was as of late recognized as a Best Work environment in both Hawaii and the USA. This accomplishment was made conceivable through a association between the Honolulu Star-Advertiser and Exton, a driving work environment investigate and counseling firm. Their stage identifies and honors companies that prioritize their employees’ well-being, as reflected in their positive criticism approximately the organization’s culture and people-centric values.
Once you connect Kama’aina Kids Ohana you’ll anticipate:
- To be a distinction within the lives of youthful children and their families.
- To be backed with a work/life adjust and up to a 75% childcare markdown
- To be sustained in your proficient development through preparing, gatherings, one on one bolster, and budgetary help.
- To be portion of our community improved culture, where chuckling, fun and inventiveness is empowered.
Kama’aina Kids Benefits:
(Benefits change based on hours worked)
- $250 Unused Contract Reward*
- Competitive Pay Rates ($15-$18 per hour)
- College Tuition Repayment ($2000 per year)
- Understudy Credit Help
- Career Progression Openings
- Comprehensive Preparing (Community To begin with Help, CPR/AED Certification)
- 401k with company coordinate
- Wellbeing Protections (Also vision and dental)
- Pet Protections
- Childcare Rebates (up to 75% discount)
- Paid Time Off
- Worker Birthday Occasion
Fundamental Work Capacities (essential cook duties in job):
- Handle the obligations of serving and keeping a kitchen
- Understand and do the math required for figuring the amount of nourishment to serve each classroom
- Follow rules of USDA Government Food Program
- Keep records exact and up to date
- Serve dinners agreeing to Kama’aina Kids/HCC Standard Menu and USDA rules
- See that dinners are served on time
- Decide essential nourishments to be requested from the Main Office or suitable provider when authorized
- Go to nourishment benefit workshops as coordinated.
Auxiliary Job Functions (errands that can be appointed):
- Call in orders to Primary Office and merchants
- Store nourishments appropriately
- Handle a Unimportant Cash Account; be responsible for all cash issued for nourishment buys
- Post menus for breakfast, lunch, and evening nibble
- Set up and serve suppers
- Wash and sterilize dishes, pots, glasses, and utensils after utilize
- Scrub counters and kitchen tables after utilize (may moreover be capable for cleaning the eating zone after a serving)
- Keep kitchen floor clean by picking up dropped nourishment and wiping up spills
- Clean fridges and stove at slightest week by week
- Clean fan, coolers, and capacity ranges at slightest each other month or as needed
- Candidates must pass required state and company foundation checks and meet state and company minimum education.
- Tall School Confirmation or identical.
- Current First Help & CRP/AED Certification (Qualified Preparing Given).
- No earlier involvement required; all preparing is given.
Learn more click Here
Connect to social media click here
Kama’aina Kids is an break even with opportunity boss. We celebrate and back the differing societies, points of view, and encounters inside our workforce ‘ohana.